Our male and female practitioners train in a wide range of modalities to cater to your health needs. Massage therapy helps to ease stress and muscular tension, relieve pain from injuries and speed up healing from certain acute and chronic conditions. Fascia will thicken and shorten when any of your tissues are under stress from poor posture, lack of exercise, injury, surgery, disease or over-training.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Help with)tension headaches.
Call us TODAY (480) 556-6797